Happy Birthday Mr. Darcy

• Everlasting
    3 years ago

It’s actually happy belated Birthday. Turns out we share the same birthday January 14.

Come to think about it Hellon’s daughter does too.

Anyhow, happy belated birthday.

• Sunshine
    3 years ago

Happy Birthday Mr Darcy !

• Keira Pickard
    3 years ago

Happy belated birthday!

• Ben Pickard
    3 years ago

Happy birthday, Michael. I'll make sure I remember that one.

• Mr. Darcy
    3 years ago

I thought if I never mentioned it, it would actually stop me getting old. Darn! You know what they say: "When the wolf grows old, the crows ride him"

• Em replied to Mr. Darcy
    3 years ago

Oooh, I'll never forget your birthday again because you share a birthday with my wonderful brother. Hey, don't think about it as getting old just leveling up. Now, I've passed 30 that's what I'm going to do hahaha
    Happy belated birthday. Xx

• Poet on the Piano
    3 years ago

Happy belated birthday! I'm horrible with dates but hopefully we can keep these birthday threads going. It's nice to connect this way :)

• Meena Krish
    3 years ago

Happy birthday Mr Darcy!

• prasanna
    3 years ago

Happy birthday!

• Jane Do-Re-Mi
    3 years ago

Happy belated birthday to you both and, you do have a good memory Everlasting, we do all share the same birthday.

• Mr. Darcy
    3 years ago

Thank you everyone, although I am well on my way to 52, now! lol I am loosing count, how many people share Jan 14th as their birthday?

• Everlasting replied to Jane Do-Re-Mi
    3 years ago

Thank you!

By the way, Uhmm, (I feel shy about asking this question but here I go) are you by any chance, Hellon?

• Larry Chamberlin replied to Everlasting
    3 years ago

Happy birthday, Michael!!!!

• Brenda
    3 years ago

Happy belated birthday Michael! I hope it was a good one and this year is amazing!

• Jane Do-Re-Mi replied to Everlasting
    3 years ago

Hi Everlasting,

I'm sorry if my last post confused you a bit. I am Hellon's daughter and do share my birthday with you and Mr.Darcy.

3 years ago

^Ah, that makes more sense!

Well, first of all welcome to poems and quotes. I don’t think we ever talk. I only remember it was your birthday because Hellon mentioned it years ago in one of our conversations. I thought it was interesting and remembered it. I hope you had a great one.

By the way, if you can, say hi to your mom from me. It’s been a while since I’ve seen her online.

• Jane Do-Re-Mi replied to Everlasting
    3 years ago

I had a lovely birthday thank you and, yes, I will say hello to my mum from you.

I was on here many years ago as Lana but I don't think we spoke back then?

• Milly Hayward
    3 years ago

Happy belated Birthday Michael, Everlasting and Jane. So all lovely Capricorns. Hope you all managed to have a nice day despite restrictions xx

• Mr. Darcy replied to Milly Hayward
    3 years ago

Thanks, Milly. X
    I bought a new face mask, 'though it made blowing the candles out so much harder! :)

3 years ago

Lana? Sounds familiar but yeah, we didn’t speak back then. Haha i didn’t know Hellon’s daughter was also a member of this site. I always thought it was only Hellon. But it’s cool to see family members being part of this site.

• Everlasting replied to Milly Hayward
    3 years ago

Thanks Milly

• Everlasting replied to Mr. Darcy
    3 years ago

Michael, you should have bought a face mask without the mouth being cover... I mean just specifically for blowing the candles.

Literally, at the store there was a lady wearing a “face mask” that had a hole at the mouth. It didn’t have anything there.. no plastic, no nothing. So pointless..

• Mr. Darcy replied to Everlasting
    3 years ago

thats like the old story - The Emperor's New Clothes - lol