Happy, Happy Mother's Day

• ddavidd
    1 year ago, updated 1 year ago

What is in human condition that they tend to forget love friendship truth and poetry? they abandon all for just a possibility to win a weekly prise. This site was not like this This site use to care about "Mother's day" "Christmas", "supporting and helping a healing friend" and all other bunch of heartfelt things.

I know I am not going to get a respond unless from a few mod maybe, BUT::
    HAPPY, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
    MOM I LOVE YOU!!

• BOB GALLO replied to ddavidd
    1 year ago, updated 1 year ago

Happy mother's day to Merry Ann (for she is the mother and the queen of this site, though I am not sure if she is mother in real life too) Meena, Hellon . Abby, Hazel, Luce, Andrea, Fallen Angel, Rania and Jane ( perhaps) and the rest that I am not sure but praise them in their motherhood equally.

• Sunshine replied to BOB GALLO
    1 year ago

Actually..This is my first happy Mother's day <3 :)) I gave birth on April 21 to my lovely daughter. So thank you <3333 it means a lot

• Shruti replied to Sunshine
    1 year ago

Aww that's so beautiful! Happy Mother's Day to you, to my mother and to all the lovely mothers out there. ^_^

• BOB GALLO replied to Sunshine
    1 year ago

Congratulation Rania I hope you are going to share her name with us. I am glad for you. Motherhood is a blessing you deserved sweetheart.

• prasanna replied to Sunshine
    1 year ago

ahh, congrats! i'm so happy for you!! also hope everyone who's celebrated, had a great mother's day!

• Star replied to Sunshine
    1 year ago

OMG RANIAAA Im so happyyy for you!! Congrats ^_^ and I hope you're doing well <3

To all the mothers in PnQ happy Mother's day, and to all those who already celebrated it in March I hope you had a good one :) You are all amazing and wonderful , can't imagine what it's like to be a mother <3

• Meena Krish replied to ddavidd
    1 year ago

Awww...thank you Bob!
    Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers of pnq!

• Everlasting
    1 year ago

Thank you! :)

Congratulations RM!

• ddavidd
    1 year ago

You welcome Meena and Luce.