The face behind the name

• lish
    16 years ago

Ok well some of you people have quite intereting screen names and id like to know who is behind them :D

so introduce yourselves...

• Christina
    16 years ago

I love you silly....well it means that i love him.....lol and liike he doesnt get it!!! lol....cuz that is so true!

• ABake
    16 years ago

Umm. It means that I am extremely emotional. Lol. I guess.

• TwistedAngel xx
    16 years ago

Well my name is well my name
    but i call my boyf pooky after the bear garfield has in his comics coz thats how close we are and i am a bit of a kitty cat sometimes. lazy, sleeping eating and hissing. haha
    he calls me micky coz of my name being michelle and it sounds so sweet when he says it
    xx

• DBM
    16 years ago

It all started when I was learning Spanish. Instead of saying "manos"(hands), I said "monos"(monkeys). I have since learned how to say "Beware the evil monkeys" in five different languages.

~DBM~

• Macabre
    16 years ago

I was morose i still am morose hence morose

• EssenceOfLace
    16 years ago

Mine comes from...
    well having my love being forgotten.
    Im so full of it
    but no one seems to care
    :(

EVIL PEOPLE I TELL YOU!
    EVIL!
    ^^

• Stephanie Naylor
    16 years ago

My screen name is

STephanie Naylor

big surprise
    its my real name, lol

• Normal is the Watchword
    16 years ago

"Ain't nothing out here but me, the road and the radio."

• Just That Girl
    16 years ago

Im just that other teenage girl that fell in love with that guy that doesnt seem to NOTICE that i love him..

• Syndicate
    16 years ago

I happen to love gods of death and reapers, which is what "shinigami" means =]

• veeda
    16 years ago

Daveed is my nickname :]

• AmberSherrellxxIve Been Sitting Here Trying To Find Myselfxx
    16 years ago

XRazorsXTeaseX

I used to cut but I stopped and every now and then I have that old urge...so yea

• SH3S fiNAllY H3R3 l0V3 U N3NA
    16 years ago

MOnStRiToS pRiNcEsS means "little monster's princess" which means that I'm my man's princess. I call him my little monster, even if he's taller than me.

.:CiNdY:.

• Hawaiizang3l
    16 years ago

^^cute!!!!

uhhh hawaiizang3l is pretty obvious lol...i live in Hawaii & im sweet like an angel ((LMAO) so im hawaiizang3l! :) hehehe

• SH3S fiNAllY H3R3 l0V3 U N3NA
    16 years ago

^^Love the name!

• Last Reality
    16 years ago

The Last Reality is something i made up that. its the reality people never want to experience. its the reality you feel when your world comes down in your face. Its pretty much hitting rock bottom and having to face reality because there is no more ways around it.

• Dark Secrets
    16 years ago

Umm... well Dark Secrets cuz I've basically got lots of secrets I can't hold, mine and some of my friends, I die trying not to get them out cuz I'd get hurt and so will lots of other people... lately this guy has been watching me *annnnoyying* and he's about to discover one of these secrets and it's a biiig one... I'd rather die then tell him and if I was really have to tell him I'd tell my parents and get them to stop him from bugging me... I mean my rep is the cost I have to pay sooo it ain't happining

• jessikuh
    16 years ago

It means I'm a Jesus Freak!! =D
    cuz duh, God is awesome!!

• The Queen
    16 years ago

NOYPI PRIDE PARE!!!!

• bequi
    16 years ago

Bequi came from the tagalog woed ' bakLa' which means 'GAY', well actually my gay friends make up this name, in our company we are not allowed to speak filipino, we have to speak english only, but we are fun of calling each other bakla, to avoid trouble instead of using bakla we used "bequi"

• Emilline
    16 years ago

Emilline, pronounced emma-line, my friend named me it, just kinda stuck, i dont even think its a real name though

• ALEX
    16 years ago

My name's Alex... and my last name is Lapierre, but I don't happen to like it at all. I think Elle sounds pretty, and is much closer to how I feel about myself. I'm no pebble. =P

• omgitsmina
    16 years ago

My name is Mina and I'm hardcore, hence minaxcore.

\\//

• Solus
    16 years ago

That is something you'll never know...

• Blissful
    16 years ago

I have always been a dreamer and even if my dreams are lost in reality .. I am still blissful :]

• Stephanie Naylor
    16 years ago

Some one on here asked

where NAylor (my last name) somes from

its CANADIAN

• Pesamenteiro
    16 years ago

A stone at first beautiful, but deadly if you aproach her. LOL
    (I wrote a poem about it)

• Tiffany
    16 years ago

I falter. I fall. I need you knocking down my door.

Expresses my insecurity through anonymity. hahah i like long words.

• TwistedAngel xx
    16 years ago

Omg he is dead but speaking from the grave
    hehe

• SoUrNameIsTia
    15 years ago

Well i just got some new shoes....and i LOVE THEM.

and Tia xoxo <(ima flirt)

• adriaan
    15 years ago

My name is derived from the kinds of poems I write, and if you ever listen to power metal or viking metal, it will become clearer.

• Goth marionette
    15 years ago

Goth comes from the type of music that I listen to which is Gothic and Marionette ( I see myself as a marionette bcoz I let pple control my life and affect me in a great way...just like the marionette that is helpless and its master is the only one who controls her)...

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    15 years ago

Mine is wasted fake smiles. because sometimes you can only fake smiles and "i'm fine"s so much until they dont work anymore. and then it was just a waste of time and energy.

• BitterXSweetness
    15 years ago

Scarlet Razor is like the same as a bloody razor. A razor filled with blood.

• Becca
    15 years ago

I used my nickname Becca, short for Rebecca because I don't like it because I was named after my mom.

Anyway if not for using my nickname, I'd use my "alteregos" Nova (bright star that explodes) or Cori (a character created in essence of how I used to be and wish to be again). Or I'd choose something to do with naked becuase that's what poety does for me--it strips me bare so people can see everything--the real me that I don't show everyone.

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

JP = Jessica Peta my first and middle name

the nick name was given by my big sister

and 49 cuz i was born on the 9th of the 4rth

so yer nothing to it really :P

• Disasterpiece
    15 years ago

My username isn't that magical.
    I'm just a big disaster sooo, as opposed to "master", which would be positive, I'm Disasterpiece. Muhahahaha.

Off topic, but I put purple in my hair a few days ago and it's awesome. ;D ;D ;D

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

Because i am the princess of all things pink.. if its pink.... its mine.... if its not pink, it shuold be pink!

• CourtneyyContageous
    15 years ago

CourtneyyContageous is the namee. [duh! lol]

hmm well I get 'Courtneyy' because that's my name and the 'Contageous' part because it seems with my friends, whatever emotion im feeling, they feel the same exact way, like my feelings are the flu, and to everyone who knows me, its contageous=)