What will you write about, What's your favorite abject?

• Flynel
    16 years ago

Mine favorite is writing sad poems, and reading sad poems and hearing sad songs, I know it make me sad sometimes, But that's life most of the time, And you can't chance that..

What do you like the most?

xx Flynel

• keithnwv
    16 years ago

I'm like most people, my writing reflects my life at the time. i started writing about broken friendships. my life was a mess because of something that happened. hopefully now, i can move on and my writing will be more positive, but who knows. life can take some strange twists, we'll see where it take us!!

c-ya
    keith

• Flynel
    16 years ago

Yes indeed I hope it to..

I was starting one year ago cause of a broken relation ship.. and it's nog getting any better for me at the moment..

• kevin Boundy AKA the ghost
    16 years ago

Im very talented in writing love poems its like my speciality but my favorite poems to write are love poems and dark poems i will ocasionally throw in some poems about life but thats it i can't write about nature lol

• Mello193
    16 years ago

I like writing about lost relationships and sad things....

• Jessica
    16 years ago

I like to write about hell, the dante's inferno idea, and life. I also like to write about common sense, and I like writing poems that make people think.

• Lonely Rider
    16 years ago

I like writing Sad poems... about lost relationship... its my fav topic... (im not dat good at writing poems..)
    I love reading sad poems n poems about life...

• TwistedAngel xx
    16 years ago

Yeah sad poems for me as well.
    I just find I can write these the easiest.

xx

• BurriedFaceDown
    16 years ago

I like doing a bunch of different poems i use to only write love poems but i branched and found out my other poems were better

• BIGDreamsReba
    16 years ago

I mostly write poems about broken friendships and like whatever I'm feeling at the moment or what I did feel. I tried to write about love in a good way, but it's hard to write a poem about something you havent experienced.

• Ashley Ann
    16 years ago

I love making up scenarios, but mostly I love writing about love. I find these subjects easier to write about. Also, children's story poems are fun, too!

~Ashley Ann

• Brandee
    16 years ago

I LOVE to write stuff about love, and friendship, =]
    -Brandee

• Flynel
    16 years ago

Yrah you right, i only write when ive something on my mind, most of the time when ive something sad on my mind.. I think its stupid to write about something that is really happy and not real.

• Krathia
    16 years ago

Sad things. Usually about regret, nostalgia or remembrance. I'd love to write something really dark, but my muse won't let me.

• Flynel
    16 years ago

Muse?

Its easier to say something dark then something happy I think

• lauren
    16 years ago

I like to write about, like most people, however I am feeling at the time. I fim thinking about my bf ill write about love, if im thinking about my family ill write about whatever anoying things go on in that, if im looking outside and the trees lok pretty ill write about that. whatever pops into my head really. as long as you have some feeling about anything i think you can write about it. but yes i agree that sadness and hurt is much easier to draw out and put into a poem. its such a good way to vent.

• Veamm
    16 years ago

I like to write about life and sad poems! but i also love to write any kind of poems..

• Big hersh
    16 years ago

Life in general and the emotions of the world

• Baby Rainbow
    16 years ago

Just how i feel. i think my fave poems are the ones i write for my friends as they mean a lot and usually are written to cheer them up xx

• Big hersh
    16 years ago

I like to write about pretty much anything

• Big hersh
    16 years ago

One of the poetry types that i like to read about is the surroundings of everyday lifes or the lifes of others meaning for example....love, hate those kind of things

• Jordan
    16 years ago

I usually end up bashing society through my poetry. Either directly, or so indirectly that you wouldn't even know unless I told you.

I also often find myself writing about nature, love and murder. Sometimes about the latter two at once.

• homebound
    16 years ago

I like love poems and sad poems because i tend to have stronger feelings towards those subjects

• Coldstone
    15 years ago

I like to read and write sad poems not that they express my true feeling (coz my true feelings are the exact opposite of sad) but because i like them:)

• adriaan
    15 years ago

I like to write about fantasy, sci-fi, Viking war battles occasionally and some apocalyptical stuff...they mostly come under dark poems, but I don't think of them as dark. I just think of them as unique.

• Lori
    15 years ago

Hmm I like to write of variety...i have written almost every type of poem cept for funny..lol i'm not funny....like at all.

• Wolf Haines
    15 years ago

I write whatever comes to my head.

love and sadness are my main experiences, so they are my main topics.

for someone of my age i have been through a lot, so my writing often represents an older imagination in all subjects.

• Lori
    15 years ago

Whatever is going on in my life. I try to focus on true experiences, interesting things that have happened.

• Valerie
    15 years ago

Well my poems and quotes are usualy about love and sadness because its what inspires me the most and usualy what goes on in life, and listning to sad and meaningful music helps to write my poems, being in love is like a bonus of inspiration to writing my poems

• kevin Boundy AKA the ghost
    15 years ago

My poetry reflects my emotion and if im evened out and dont know what to write about i think about the actually emotion of love and i describe it in a poem (i kno it sounds kind of weird but thats me)

• shenoa
    15 years ago

I usually write about whatever I feel, something that's so strong its eating me alive, so instead of going insane I write.

• Yeka
    15 years ago

I love or like to write dark and sad poem becuz mostly the pass few months I had problem. so yeah

• Michaela T
    15 years ago

I write anything that comes into my mind.....
    But most of my poems are about love, when I was still in love. But now, I already find it difficult to write a love poem. Instead, I write a different form of poetry.

• jess and cait
    15 years ago

I write sad or true poems

• Blueleo
    15 years ago

I like to write period. I don't know why, there is a certain freedom that flows in writing that is unmatched by anything else I do. So my favorite subject is the one that I feel the words flow out of me for at the current time. I usually write a subject and just start writing, or the other way around. I start writing and let my heart choose the path and then I place a title on it. You'll notice, very few poems stick to the subject. That's because I write for me first and for the reader second. The only problem I have is stopping myself from writing a long poem, lol.

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

I like writing poems about abuse and neglect. i like writing poems that are letters to people and making them really hard hitting. they are great once they are done and have a bit more touch in them xx

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

I like writing poems about life, the nature all around us, or sad poems. Like ones about poverty to show people how much they need help, and about all kinds of things hoping to bring inspiriation to all who read it.