Karla

• BOB GALLO
    3 years ago, updated 3 years ago

My thought and prayers for my beloved poet Karla
    She is Brazilian and Brazil is getting hit by the coronavirus very hard and due to the outmost cropted government ( who is selling out the rain forest) is in the worst situation.
    I have contacted her and she said the situation is very very bad. 40.000 dead and it is going to get Way worst. They are approaching the winter also

Please all those who are in contact with her give her support, otherwise your prayers are needed.

• Everlasting replied to BOB GALLO
    3 years ago

This is where I keep watching the numbers going up:

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

it’s scary. I hope she is doing well.

• nouriguess
    3 years ago

That's very sad. She's in my thoughts.

• D.
    3 years ago

Is this Karla Badanza? I have her on Facebook...I had no idea - I'll send her my best wishes.

• Meena Krish
    3 years ago

My thoughts and prayers for Karla and her family....take care and stay safe everyone..

• BOB GALLO replied to D.
    3 years ago

Yes Danial Karla Badanza.
    please do.

• Poet on the Piano

Thank you for making this post, I had no idea and haven't spoken to Karla in quite awhile. Sending all the love and thoughts to her and everyone else affected there. Hoping for safety and health for her <3

• BOB GALLO replied to Poet on the Piano

Love !!

Thanks. I am going to send the link to her tomorrow . So members please. Of corse I am going to delete this line of encouragement before.

Now Brazil is after America and has past England. 42 thousands!! but they say it is going to b get way worst.

We have 3 Donald tramps in the world and all their three countries are the worst dealing corona. Number 1, 2 and 3 ranks belongs to them, but why I wonder.

• Sunshine
    3 years ago

I CLOSED my old facebook long while ago and lost contact with so many. Don't have a lot on my other one but I am so sad really. I love Karla and wish that she was still active here. We were very good friends actually and I know how strong she is and what type of battles she fought! This is not something that our own strength can help us fight but I really hope you know that our thoughts and good wishes are with you. So much love <3 Stay safe and try avoid risky situations though I know that's not very applicable sometimes.

Hope to hear from you as well!

• Karla

I thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. That is sweet. I have been in isolation for three months now. My country is in chaos not only due to Coronavírus but because of an insane president. Thank you again.
    Love from Brazil
    Karla

• Em (marmite)

Karla I don't know you etc but my thoughts are with you. Here in the UK we've been in lockdown for 3ish months I'm going into my 12th week as isolated a week before our lockdown was enforced.. I guess we don't have it as bad as you but I fear we'll hit a second wave because here people are stupid and are having riots, raves and just generally not listening to advice but that's UK for you plus I truly believe our Prime Minister is getting the economy started way too early
    *sighs*

Stay safe x

• Poet on the Piano replied to Karla

Karla,

So wonderful to hear your response, though there is sadness and struggle in amounts I cannot even imagine... thank you for the update and sending love and support to all of Brazil <3

• ddavidd

You know dear Karla, one of the best remedy of pain and ... is writing poetry. Please, you are so gifted. Do not abandon that part of you
    I know you still write in Protégées, like me in Persian, but what about English? You have so many landmarks there too.